mobile software engineers work with other team members to produce customer facing mobile applications that provide a superior user experience and support key business objectives. Developers participate in all aspects of application development including design, development and delivery using an Agile process.
• Create awesome experiences for millions of customers
• Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product owners to bring customer focused features to life
• Write quality code that is efficient, maintainable and will scale across teams
• Own your code from conception to production
• Work with customer support and product owners to pivot on features and address reported bugs
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience with Objective-C,Swift programming, and debugging skills
• 5+ years of iOS development experience with knowledge of API design, best practices, and UX guidelines.
• Demonstrates great communication skills and initiative to solve problems and convey solutions to peers and product owners
• Knowledge of multi-threading concepts, TCP/IP, database, and REST based JSON APIs.
• Experience in commercial software
• History of publishing native mobile apps
• Knowledge of UI testing and continuous integration