The following describes the essential job functions, job qualifications, traditional physical demands and other requirements of the job. While not an exhaustive description, it is intended to accurately reflect the current job. Management will modify the job or require other tasks be performed whenever it deems it appropriate to do so, observing, of course, any legal obligations including any collective bargaining obligations. Management will consider providing reasonable accommodations as necessary to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act or other applicable federal, state or local laws. Reasonable accommodations that facilitate successful performance of all essential job functions will not impact an individual’s paygrade or level
Section 2 - General Job Description
The Developer/Sr. Developer role works closely with other team members to deliver superior software solutions to support key business. Developer/Sr. Developer participate in all aspects of application development including design, development and delivery using an Agile process. Sr. Developer will be expected to provide leadership and mentoring to more junior team members.
Section 3 - Job Qualifications
Minimum Qualifications - Education & Prior Job Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
• Experience with Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift, C#, or C/C++ Programming and debugging skill
• Demonstrates great communication skills and initiative to solve problems and convey solutions to peers and product owners
• Knowledge of multi-threading concepts, TCP/IP, database, and REST based JSON APIs.
Preferred Qualifications – Education & Prior Job Experience
• Experience in commercial software
• History of deploying applications in cloud environment
• Knowledge of unit testing and continuous integration
• Strong leadership skills, verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, problem solving skills, and interpersonal skills