Title: IBM DataPower Admin
• Responsible for installing, supporting, maintaining IBM DataPower environments
• Develop Automation tools for IBM DataPower gateway deployments
• Implement Certificate based and WS-Security authentication using IBM DataPower Gateway.
• Work on configuring and monitoring capabilities with Dynatrace, Syslog and Splunk to have APM solutions that can lead to valuable network and application performance insights.
• Work with different clients and service providers across the enterprise; enterprise security and infrastructure teams in determining the integration design patterns
• Work with MSPs to plan deployments of service endpoints to remote datacenters; enterprise network teams to provision VIPs, load balancing rules/algorithms and firewall rules
• Work with enterprise change team to ensure all changes are registered, approved, scheduled, executed and have a rollback plan
• Ensure standardization of systems implementation, support techniques, and adherence to formal processes, best practices, and total quality practices in all activities.
• Assist in troubleshooting network connectivity problems and authentication/authorization problems with IBM DataPower Gateway
• Ensure network service is available to customers which includes: backup and recovery system; hardware/software maintenance; installation/upgrade, monitoring, testing; troubleshooting and repair
• Provide appropriate reporting and documentation to aid the understanding of the overall system, and identify risks and potential problems.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or related field plus 5 years of experience in IBM DataPower Gateway and demonstrated experience in:
• IBM DataPower Gateway
• IBM MQ Series v. 7.0 and above
• IBM DataPower Gateway administration.
• Configuration/administration of Syslog;
• XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, JSON, SWAGGER, CLI, SOMA, ESQL, and Shell scripting
• Implementing Enterprise security using basic authentication, SSL and certificates