Automation Anywhere (RPA) Developer.
We are looking for a passionate, senior level Automation Anywhere (RPA) developer with strong background to support our IT & Business teams.
• Must have a degree in Computer Science/Engineering; advanced degree preferred; significant relevant work experience will be considered.
• 3+ Years of RPA Development and implementation experience using Automation Anywhere Enterprise.
• Demonstrated experience developing and supporting Metabots.
• Demonstrated experience developing and supporting RPA solutions including Work Queues and Bot Scheduling.
• Demonstrated experience in Bot Administration, Monitoring, Security, Deployment and RPA Center of Excellence concepts.
• Demonstrated experience in RPA Technologies such as:
o Web Recorder, E-mail Automation, Error Handling, Image Recognition, REST/SOAP Web Services, Screen Capture, String Operation, Terminal Emulator, Variable operation, XML, Window Action, Object Cloning, and Microsoft Excel processing.
• Demonstrated experience in Automation Anywhere Platform and Architecture.
• Demonstrated experience through all phases of Bot lifecycle management using Automation Anywhere Enterprise.
• Demonstrated experience with Scrum / Agile development methodologies.
• Strong knowledge of Web services and Scripting Languages.
• Detail-oriented and able to learn and work both independently and with a team.
• Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with both IT and business groups.
• May require occasional off-hours on-call support.
• Demonstrated experience in a continuous integration environment.
• Automation Anywhere Certification is a plus.
• Experience with C#/VB Languages is a plus.
• Experience in Airline industry is plus.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Work closely with business units to determine RPA opportunities by analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes and improvement options.
• Assess business processes at operational level, provide recommendations and potential RPA solutions for individual process and process integration.
• Design and configure new RPA processes and objects in the RPA tool by adopting design principles driving high reusability, maintainability and scalability.
• Develop RPA bots to optimize automation.
• Conduct RPA bot testing and maintaining updated workflow documentation.
• Deploy RPA robots and implement end-to-end process automation.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders, enterprise architects and IT colleagues on various project phases.
• Design, develop and configure simple, medium to complex robotic process automations per business process and requirements documentation.
• Take a business use case and business requirements that may cross one and/or multiple systems and conceptualize it as an automated solution.
• Provide operation support for Automation Anywhere Control Room.
• Support process owners for RPA-related issues and monitor project progress after implementation.
• Drive implementation of best prac